A Dave Boutette Concert at YOUR HOUSE!
It’s great to have folks come to the house. Birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, whatever, nothing feels quite like having a houseful of fun people over for a good ol’ time. There was the pirate ball, the ’70’s party, pig roasts, white elephant parties, you’ve done it all.
Now maybe you need a new twist. What about a concert? Oh yeah! What about a fun, engaging, astound your guests concert from Dave Boutette? Great idea!
What could be more fun than having Dave come to your house and perform for you and your friends? Hardly nothing. They’re called house concerts, and they’ve become an increasingly popular form of home entertainment in recent years. House concerts have been a specialty of Dave’s for some time. He’s wowed audiences at homes (and garages and backyards) all across Michigan.
Would you dig Dave amazing your audience with songs and stories, or maybe just some snappy background music for your event? There’s also the option of a rip-roaring party band that’ll have the cops dancing when they come to shut the place down. Whatever your party needs. Everything’s on the table.
This is how it works:
1) Pick a date with the performer (Dave, in this case to make it easy).
2) Find a spot in your home big enough for you, Dave, and a bunch of your friends. If your home doesn’t seem big enough, ask a friend with a bigger house that owes you a favor.
3) Call your friends and family and tell them how much fun it’ll be.
4) On the day of the show have that one special friend of yours that likes to be in charge of things sit by the door and collect a cover charge to take care of expenses like soda, chips, and Dave’s fee.
5) Dave will put on a show that will astound your friends and in turn make you look even cooler for having something like this at your home.
6) Finally, at the end of the night, clean-up’s a snap and you can bask in the afterglow.
See the “Contacts” page to get in touch with Dave and get this ball rolling!